Consultant for digital assessments
I can help you to structure your digital assessment project, finding the best solution.
PCI developer for TAO system or any PCI compatible system
TAO platform technical superviser
- Installing the core plaform version of TAO
- Technical ressource / help / training
Technical implementation of the assessments :
- You have no digital skill, you want a ready solution. Send me a message.
- I can create for you items and tests based on your contents and your needs.
- Complexe item creation based on apps : Geogebra, chat, progamming blocks, drawing, specific tools..
If you are facing a specific project, not covered by commun tools, I can study a solution and realized it ! For example I ‘ve realized for French Ministery of education a correction plateform that dispatch students’ production to teacher. I’ve also developed a text tagger that encodes reading errors and produce a reading capacity report.
Organising the production of digital tests: from design to exploitation of the results – study of different cases – exchange workshop
Designing items :
- What interactions for your items?
- Formatting items: using the TAO editor
Laying out the items
Using CSS as a formatting tool
- Identifying PCI needs: their advantages and constraints
Examples of PCIs
Identifying new needs?
GeoGebra: more than a PCI – a real framework
- Organising a digital assessment :
Contexts of TAO use (institutions – national survey …)
Structuring a large-scale assessment: constraints and solutions
What workflow for producing items
Designing an item bank (metadata structuration)
Managing different writing systems: what constraints (case study)
Building a test, what choices to make?
Building a session
TAO for developers
- Installing TAO for developers (version, plugins, definition of the development environment)
- An overview of the TAO architecture
- Understanding QTI and PCI formats
- Developing a PCI
Structure of a PCI
Analysis of the PCI example: likertscale
Interacting with modules built into the platform (medialibrary, CKeditor)
Implementing a score
Checking the quality of your PCI